Telephone Counsellor Directory
Find a telephone counsellor in the UK & Ireland
Search » Thomas Greally
4 Devonshire Street
I work with couples and individuals. I specialise in relationship issues. Whatever you're going through - however difficult it feels at the moment - couple therapy can help you find a way forward.
All couples can experience challenges and testing times, when the relationship feels stuck. I am trained to help couples (and individuals) at those difficult times. For example, some issues might be:
- Has communication broken down or stopped?
- Or do conversations spiral out of control and turn into arguments?
- Are you feeling unheard, unwanted or alone?
- Or are you feeling boxed-in, under pressure or overwhelmed?
- Are there trust issues? Has someone had an affair?
- Is there conflict around your sex-life, parenting, etc.?
My approach is non-judgemental, and I work sensitively on the area of difficulty, whatever that is. I aim to help the two of you achieve greater connection, and security as individuals.
At your consultation, I will listen to you. I will say how to best support the two of you going forward, and what will help to improve your relationship.
I see couples and individuals in central London, or via Zoom/Skype.
- I am trained to work with both Couples and Individuals.
- I hold an MA in Couple Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, which is a specialist clinical training in the UK for working with couples.
- I hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Couple and Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I am trained in the MBT-CT modality, to work with couples where there are arguments or conflict that seems unmanageable.
- I am trained in the Parents as Partners modality, to help where there are disagreements and arguments around parenting.
- I am trained in the 50+MOT modality, to work with couples where one or both are approaching retirement, to help strengthen the relationship at a time of change.
- I am trained to work both face-to-face and online (Zoom/Skype) - and have been working online since 2016.
Qualifications and Training
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Couple and Individulal Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MA Couple Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
|BACP :||British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy|
|BPC :||British Psychoanalytic Council|