Telephone Counsellor Directory
Find a telephone counsellor in the UK & Ireland
Search » Becky Williams
I am a fully qualified counsellor and member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and National Counselling Society (NCS).
I work within the BACP Ethical Framework for Counsellors, and also the BACP Guidelines for Online Counselling and Psychotherapy. I work in private practice offering both face to face counselling and online counselling. I have worked with clients across all age ranges, from age 5, up to and beyond retirement. I have the fullest commitment to offering a service which is welcoming to all backgrounds in a supportive and non-discriminatory manner.
During these difficult times I continue to offer support and counselling through online or telephone sessions to existing and new clients. I aim to provide, to the best of my ability, online counselling opportunities that endeavour to create a supportive, non-judgmental environment in which you will be given time and space to understand and gain insight into your situation. This process can foster growth and lead to positive change in your life. I will not be in a position to offer advice. There may be occasions where I ask questions about what you have discussed with me. This may be to seek a clearer view of your difﬁculty or to clarify any misunderstanding in our communication.
I use an Integrative approach in my work with clients. This means that rather than specialising in one traditional approach, I seek to combine aspects of different approaches to provide the most effective way of working. I will always explain clearly to you how we will work together and what you can expect.
Fully insured & enhanced DBS checked.
Qualifications and Training
- L4 Diploma in Counselling Practice
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) Practitioner Certificate
- ASIST Applied Suicide Interventions Skills Training
- Adult Mental Health First Aid (Wales)
- Place2Be Placement Induction & Safeguarding training
- Online Training working with children with SEND
- Professional Counselling Grief & Bereavement Diploma
- Couples and Family Therapy diploma
- Relationship and Family Counselling
- Working safely and professionally with Erotic transference and counter transference (BACP)
£40 per 1 hour session (reduced fees available)
First session up to 1 hour £20
Limited Concessions offered for
|BACP :||British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy|
|NCS :||National Counselling Society|