Telephone Counsellor Directory
Find a telephone counsellor in the UK & Ireland
Search » Pam Tibbles
Types of counselling: by phone, online and face to face
I am an experienced counsellor and therapist working with people who are having difficulties with:
- Traumatic life experiences
- Relationship problems
- All forms of abuse
- Anxiety and stress
- Bereavement and loss
- Redundancy and pregnancy issues
- Depression and low self esteem
- Addictions and eating disorders
- Transactional Analysis
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Bereavement Care
- Depression Treatment
- Those with special needs and learning difficulties including Autistic Spectrum Disorders and their carers.
I uphold and am bound by the codes of conduct and ethical guidelines of the BACP . I am fully insured and have regular supervision.
I regularly attend professional and personal development courses throughout the year to enhance my knowledge and service to you.
I offer counselling in a warm, supportive, confidential environment, allowing you freedom to explore your worries, thoughts and feelings.
My approach uses a variety of different methods and insights, such as those drawn from Transactional Analysis (TA), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) and Sand Tray Therapy. My aim is to work in partnership with you, to help you recognise and gain self awareness. In this way you become more aware of how your thoughts, feelings and behaviour all interact, which will include looking at significant past relationships to help you understand yourself and how you interact with people and situations in your life.
I have been a practising counsellor for several years.
Qualifications and Training
- BSc (Hons) 2:1 Degree in Psychology.
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling based on Transactional Analysis (BACP accredited).
For individuals £50
|BACP :||British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy|